Friday, July 28, 2006

Natassa and Fabrice's Wedding

This is my first attempt at creating my own blog and posting my photos. At last I seem to have found a good way of putting my many hundreds of thousands of photos on the web to share with everybody.
So keep your eye on this blog as I definitely plan to regularly update it!
These photos were all taken at Natassa and Fabrice's wedding at Adam's Beach Hotel, Ayia Napa, Cyprus on Saturday, 15 July 2006. The invitation promised us a wonderful wedding where their dreams would come true and I hope that these photos reflect at least in part the happiness and romance of the occasion - "il etait une fois... Si vous croyez encore aux contes de fee, venez nous joindre la ou le ciel, par une douce etreinte, enveloppe la mer de ses milles caresses bleues, afin de partager avec nous l'instant ou notre reve va se realiser."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home